Daily Jewce: Seth Rogen Wants to Date Tom Cruise, New Philip Roth Bio
In the news today: Nathan Englander’s eyebrows, kosher plane food, Sandra Bernhard and Lizz Winstead get mani-pedis, and more Read More
• Seth Rogen wants to audition for the real-life role of Tom Cruise’s girlfriend.
• Nathan Englander’s eyebrows are highly mobile, and other news about his new play.
• Over at the Hairpin, Esther Werdiger illustrates what happens when they run out of kosher meals on flights and you have to starve.
• Judy Blume announced on her blog that she was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent a mastectomy over the summer. We wish her a full recovery.
• A new biography of Philip Roth is in the works, written by Blake Bailey.
• Move over Jerry Seinfeld, here’s Comedians Walking and Getting Mani-Pedis: