Daily Jewce: Nazi Dads, Winehouse Verdict, Lou Reed, Rothko With Strangers, And More
By Jewcy Staff / October 26, 2011
In the news today: If you bet booze was what killed Amy Winehouse, you were right. Also, a guy hopes his Nazi dad will come home, Lou Reed outs Metallica, Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- An Ohio man waits patiently by the window, hoping that his Nazi father will be returned to him sooner than later.
- Amy Winehouse died of too much booze in her system.
- Walking up to strangers, and talking to them about Rothko.
- NBC picked up the show Apocalipstick, which will be written and produced by the very talented Julie Klausner. We’re already pretty big fans of hers.
- Lou Reed helps prove once and for all that Metallica totally suck.