Daily Jewce: Gilad Shalit’s Father Talks Talks, More On Kushner, Zuckerberg’s Sweet Pad, And More
By Jewcy Staff / May 6, 2011
In the news: Gilad Shalit’s father speaks out on talks to return his son home, Haredi schools latest refusal, more Jewish cookbooks, and much more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- The father of abducted IDF soldier, Gilad Shalit, says Hamas has dominated the talks regarding the release of his son.
- Haredi schools in Israel (that take government money) refuse to acknowledge Israeli Independence Day.
- Tablet’s Liel Leibovitz weighs in on CUNY’s decision not to honor Tony Kushner.
- Aren’t you a little curious what Mark Zuckerberg’s new house looks like?
- Because what your mom needs is another Jewish cookbook…