Daily Jewce: Drake Goes Prehistoric, Tour R.L. Stine’s Office, and more
In the news today: ‘Mad Men’ star’s favorite NYC restaurants, live in ‘Homeland’ actress’ Claire Danes’ apartment, and more Read More
• Ben Feldman, better known as Mad Men’s Ben Ginsburg, loves the Upper West Side bakery Levain’s.
• Visitors to the Ukraine for the Euro 2012 soccer (football?) tournament have been encouraged to avoid the Lvov restaurant where diners wear peyos and haggle over the bill. Tablet’s Vox Tablet podcast profiled the restaurant, Golden Rose, earlier this year.
• We can’t deal with Drake as a Wooly Mammoth in Ice Age 4.
• Take a tour of R.L. Stine’s office, if you dare.
• Homeland star Claire Danes’ TriBeCa loft is for sale. The listing unfortunately doesn’t reveal whether the actress, who plays CIA agent Carrie Mathison on the Showtime series, keeps a color-coded wall full of top-secret CIA documents in her real-life home.