Daily Jewce: Toni Braxton’s Jewish Roots, Winklevoss Twins Dine at Jezebel
In the news today: Scooter Braun’s Jewish superhero, Rachel Zoe’s clothing line troubles, Downton Abbey diva-off, and more Read More
• Fun facts from the New Yorker’s eight pages on Scooter Braun: before he discovered Justin Bieber, the Greenwich-bred Braun’s childhood comic book hero was Superman, who he calls “the Jewish superhero.”
• Toni Braxton discovered her grandmother was Jewish after she made a comment about having to be home by sundown, presumably on a Friday.
• The New York Post reports that Rachel Zoe’s clothing line and Bravo reality show, “The Rachel Zoe Project,” are not doing so well these days.
• Is new reality show Honey Boo Boo a “reflection of the classic immigrant experience?” Rachel Shukert says yes.
• Catch an early glimpse of the impending Downton Abbey diva-off as Shirley Maclaine, who plays Cora’s Long Island-bred mother, comes to Downton for a visit.