Daily Jewce: The Ultimate Jewish Joke, Woody’s New Film, and more
In the news today: Brooklyn College provost under fire for alleged anti-Semitism, Mark Cuban wants you to eat healthy in Florida, and more Read More
• Dayenu is the ultimate Jewish joke.
• Is this Brooklyn College provost anti-Semitic?
• Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban wants to open a healthy restaurant in Miami.
• The best interview you’ll ever read with the associate director of Duke’s Canadian Studies Center.
• The trailer for Woody Allen’s new film, To Rome With Love: