Daily Jewce: ScarJo’s Big Bucks, Stern Battles Mandel on AGT, and more
In the news today: Former Beastie Boy’s townhouse to become fancy condos, Etan Cohen directing Ghostbusters re-up, tired tropes in religion reporting, and more Read More
• Beastie Boy Adam Horovitz’s former Soho townhouse might be getting turned into condos. You gotta fight.
• Can director Etan Cohen trick Bill Murray into signing on for Ghostbusters 3?
• We’re a little upset that Tom Cruise was only a footnote in Amy Levin’s analysis of the five tropes that plague media coverage of religion.
• Zomg, Scarlett Johansson gets paid more per movie than Angelina Jolie.
• Watch Howard Stern and Howie Mandel duke it out on America’s Got Talent over contestant Big Barry.