Daily Jewce: Russell Crowe to Play Noah in Darren Aronofsky Film, and more
In the news today: Howard Stern responds to Elle Macpherson, Anthony Weiner watches Mad Men, Jon Scheyer leaves Maccabi Tel Aviv, and more Read More
• Howard Stern responded to Elle Macpherson’s comment during their interview about him acting “absolutely Jewish,” saying it was a revealing moment, and he thought she was stereotyping.
• Russell Crowe will play Noah in Darren Aronofsky’s biblically-inspired film.
• Larry David being Larry David.
• Former Backstreet Boy Howie D, however, is heading to Israel for a 10-day tour, and you can join him!
• Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin attended a Mad Men VIP screening.