Daily Jewce: ‘Kosher’ Ham, Yemen, Socialist Houseworkers, Marriage Studies And More
By Jewcy Staff / February 18, 2011
Today in news: You’d never expect ham for your kosher meal on an airplane, Yemen riots intensify, Brooklynites send their nannies to work for them and more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- ‘Kosher’ ham sandwiches served on an airplane.
- The riots in Yemen are starting to intensify.
- Is marriage becoming obsolete?
- Etgar Keret talks about disgraced Israeli Gen. Yoav Galant.
- Those silly, socialist Brooklynites, always sending their babysitters to work their shift at the Co-Op.