Daily Jewce: Freud’s Cocaine, Weed Curing Nazis, Nuclear Hollywood, And More
By Jewcy Staff / July 18, 2011
In the news today: New York Times on Israeli boycott ban, Jews and diamonds, Freud’s Bolivian marching powder, Nazi popsters smoking pot, and more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- “Israel’s reputation as a vibrant democracy has been seriously tarnished by a new law intended to stifle outspoken critics of its occupation of the West Bank.” – The New York Times on the Israel boycott ban bill.
- Vox Tablet on Alicia Oltuski Diamond District book, Precious Objects: A Story of Diamonds, Family, and a Way of Life.
- A new book on Sigmund Freud and his cocaine.
- Neo Nazi teen pop band Prussian Blue, may have been cured of their racist ways thanks to the wacky tabacky.
- Hollywood producer by day, buying nuclear arms for Israel by night.