Daily Jewce: Billy Crystal’s Book on Aging, Madonna in Moscow, MCA’s Will
In the news today: Katz’s Deli is really manly, take pictures of Howard Stern for $20,000, Dustin Hoffman turns 75, and more Read More
• Late Beastie Boy Adam “MCA” Yauch’s will states his image and art can’t be used for advertising.
• Katz’s Deli is the manliest sandwich shop in the United States, apparently.
• For his 65th birthday next year, Billy Crystal is writing a memoir about aging. We’d totally see the movie that it will inevitably be turned into
• Would you pay $20,000 for a one-hour photo shoot with Howard Stern? It’s for charity…
• Celebrate Dustin Hoffman’s 75th birthday (yesterday) with these laid back pictures of the actor.
• At her Moscow concert, Madonna wore a black ski mask and had the words Pussy Riot written on her back in support of the imprisoned Russian punk bank: