Arts & Culture
Jewcy Zeitgeist: Sail Like A Despot, Diet Cake for the Fatties and Heath Ledger’s Corpse Gettin’ Down But Then Out
In a complete about-face from elections past, polling stations around the U.S. are anticipating so many voters showing up for Tuesday’s election that they are concerned about being unable to accomodate the crowds. A class-action lawsuit filed by a group … Read More
- In a complete about-face from elections past, polling stations around the U.S. are anticipating so many voters showing up for Tuesday’s election that they are concerned about being unable to accomodate the crowds.
- A class-action lawsuit filed by a group of Holocaust survivors against a Franch railroad company that transported Jews to concentration camps remains ongoing.
- Hostess is set to introduce a 100-calorie version of the Twinkie; good news for people who will eat anything instead of a piece of fruit.
- Iranian Interior Minister Ali Kordan may face impeachment after it was discovered that his degree from Oxford University does not exist.
- A pizza commercial featuring an animation of Heath Ledger’s corpse dancing to ‘Thriller’ was pulled from New Zealand’s airwaves.
- Saddam Hussein’s 270-foot yacht is about to hit the auction block.
- A shard of pottery has been uncovered at an Israeli archeological site that may contain the oldest-known Hebrew writing to date.
- A high-ranking Japanese military official was fired after publishing an essay that presented Japanese aggression in WWII in a positive light.
- MTV has introduced a Hulu-style view-on-demand site for music videos, however, the site is already stirring up debate over censorship with the likes of Weird Al.