Arts & Culture
Jewcy Zeitgeist: Robo Ethics, Rogue Health Nuts and Chinese Suppression Of Axl’s Opus
Meanwhile, back on Earth… Osama bin Laden’s former driver is set to be transferred from Guantanamo Bay to a prison in Yemen, where he will be held until his sentence expires on December 27. A computer scientist at Georgia Tech … Read More
Meanwhile, back on Earth…
- Osama bin Laden’s former driver is set to be transferred from Guantanamo Bay to a prison in Yemen, where he will be held until his sentence expires on December 27.
- A computer scientist at Georgia Tech has hypothosized that fully autonomous robots could behave more ethically in battle than human soldiers.
- Police in Santa Monica, CA are cracking down on the rampant exercising going down on city traffic medians.
- Google has announced it will significantly reduce the number of contract workers the company uses in order to avoid laying off full-time employees.
- Close to hitting rock bottom, the baseball’s Pittsburgh Pirates have signed two Indian teenagers who almost won a reality TV show in which contestants were challenged to throw baseballs 90mph; neither contestant-er-professional ballplayer successfully completed the task.
- Five former leaders of an Islamic-American charity organization have been convicted of funding Hamas.
- Kanye West and Ludacris’ new albums, 808′s & Heartbreak and Theatre of the Mind, respectively, dropped yesterday.
- Chinese Democracy has been all but banned in China, but the government over there isn’t talking about it.