Arts & Culture
Jewcy Zeitgeist: Moscow Solves AIDS, Real-Life Fembots and Zimbabwe Sounds Lovely
Go fuck yourselves, San Diego… AT&T and DuPont don’t want to get left in the dust as far as this newfangled layoffs trend goes. Israeli troops exchanged gunfire with Jewish extremists in the West Bank. A bailout plan has been … Read More
Go fuck yourselves, San Diego…
- AT&T and DuPont don’t want to get left in the dust as far as this newfangled layoffs trend goes.
- Israeli troops exchanged gunfire with Jewish extremists in the West Bank.
- A bailout plan has been presented for New York’s Metro Transit Authority.
- Zimbabwe has successfully topped its economic crisis in terms of ridiculousness, declaring the nation’s cholera outbreak a national emergency.
- German soldiers in Afghanistan are apparently drinking too much.
- British scientists have successfully engineered robot strippers.
- Lest anyone not understand the extent to which Australians are total hicks, measures have been proposed that would subject politicians to breathalyzer tests prior to voting sessions.
- CBS-2 in Chicago reports that nationwide gun sales are up 42% since Barack Obama’s election last month.
- Moscow mayor Yuri Luzhkov has banned gays and lesbians from promoting their way of life, whatever that means, claiming they are responsible for spreading HIV and AIDS.